Today, the urban community « La sésame » has access to a land property downtown in which there are a multipurpose space, a former swimming pool and a parking lot that they would like to use for setting up a fair and convention space.
The program study involves:
- An 1800-seat performance hall with a movable tier allowing the space to host fairs, shows and concerts up to 4000 standing people.
- A parking lot with 830 places
- A land unit allocated to a hotel
The mission is divided into 5 stages:
- Analysis of the present situation and their needs
- Pre-program and feasibility
- Detailed program
- Project ownership assistance during competition phase
- Project ownership assistance during studies phase