Project management mission for the renovation of the Palais des Congrès du Grand Large with preliminary audit, drafting of specifications and implementation.
The operation includes:
- renovation of the reception areas,
- compliance, security and disable access standard of the establishment,
- the increase of the capacity of the great hall from 700 to 1100 seats,
- adaptation of natural acoustics for concert use,
- the layout of the technical and functional premises related to the intervention,
- the complete repair of all fluid and aeraulic networks.
The architectural part brought a significant increase in volume, the creation of side boxes and the addition of a third balcony. A large use of LED lighting allows general control under DMX protocol.
The project was carried out according to a limited and site-based operating schedule over a period of 8 months. The hall is now recognized for its exceptional acoustic qualities.